Sunday, February 17, 2008

The L Word (LOST)

I had the opportunity to watch the first five or six episodes of the new season of the L word last night. For those of you who don't know what the show is about, neither do I, I used to. It used to be about a group of gay women living in California. Now it seems to be about a psycho b list hack writer, a whore, a closeted soldier and alot of other strange agents with ridiculous plot lines and even worse dialog. I really wanted to like it, but it was just bad and lets face it I'm a woman that owns and watches Showgirls...I LIKE bad, but the entire Helena in jail, dropping the soap doing the fraudulant check writer...bad, and I really want to know what is it about Shane that would make two generations of women sleep with her over a 55 minute period..I just don't get it, the bad hair, the slouch, the combat boots and the body of a ten year old boy....I'm missing something right?

I know it's only a show, but can someone just please kill Jenny

music is fun and delicious, this video isn't much but the guitar playing is wonderful

1 comment:

waiting for the rain to fall... said...

Where did you go? You erased your blog and now you havent blogged in over a month....I hope everything is ok!